Thursday, June 12, 2008

Oil Price Hike - the scene in Sandakan

I was about to get ready for outside dinner when my friend texted me about the oil price hike. In my thoughts, okay i will go and fill up my tank before 12midnite tonite. I picked up my friend who lives just 10 minutes away and ready to hit the gas station. Wow wow i never seen this so many ppl like to 'hang out' in gas station before. The area just suddenly filled up with human beings. So i decided to go to the next one...mm mm mm.. the same scene, and its even worse. I stopped in the middle of the road just to take a picture of the scene. Didnt manage to get a good pictures but bulih lah..No can do. i dont think i am lucky tonite. My stomach was grumbling for food and to wait is just a pain in the arse..so i decided to just hit the gas station tomorrow and be a slave of the government. so we headed to the cafe and enjoyed our food, beer and wifi.

Today i heard from my friend that there was a quarrel in one of the stations where people really got into physical fight...cos the watch was about to strike 12am...hah! interesting scene... nevertheless, here is the photo..


3 comments:

melbie said...

sia itu time adalah sedang sick leave di rumah mengampai-ampai.. hehhe ... tapi nasib juga yang time ari satu suda mengisi minyak penuh.. trus sia sakit selama 2 minggu, maka minyak nda byk guna huhuhuhu direct p kerja, direct ja pulang tiap hari

Linda said...

wah mcm menjadi seorang gud girl la kan... sudah recovered ka ko? aiii mel sa mo kasi cantik lagi ni blog sa bah tp i need tutorial la

melbie said...

ya sihat suda ni, thank you! :) Nasib baik sihat just in time for my Jakarta trip... hihihih... tapi tu kapal terbang kan sajuk betul, berabis juga sia batuk time balik KK... tapi dalam kapal ja lah hehe..

mau tutorial? hehehe .. ba tunggu kita tersama-sama online kio.. ada YM ba ... :)siok kan kasi cantik2 blog hahaha

A true story of courage

There was no expression on Teacher James’ face. He distributed the classroom work for us to do. It was Bahasa Melayu class and we get to...