Friday, October 24, 2008

I Believe

Went to guitar class last monday..didn't want to learn the technical stuff so i requested my guru to teach me a song. Picked a song from the Sing Your Praise To God hymn book, B34 - I Believe. It's a very beautiful and meaningful song. I like it but you know what, i can't really remember how the music goes...budu kan. Will record my guru when he plays it on my next class.

Oh my guru a.k.a Juan is doing part-time singing at Mag's Cafe, Mile 4, Bandar Indah, Sandakan. There are 3 of them, Juan as the guitarist, 1 man singer and a lady singer, serenading style, table to table. Last i was there, requested them to sing 'Antara Anyir dan Jakarta', it's a wow thing! They really nailed it! So if you're happen to be in Sandakan, do drop by at Mag's Cafe every saturday 8 - 10pm.

Now, here goes 'I believe', didnt have the recording version, but i attach together my tabs notes. Hmmm.. hopefully those who knows tabs and chords will understand it. And i'm only starting to learn so any question, direct them to yourself. *Grin*
I Believe

I Believe for every drop of rain that falls a flower grows
I Believe that somewhere in the darkest nite a candle glows
I Believe for every one who goes astray
Someone will come to show the way
I Believe, I Believe

I Believe above the storm
The smallest prayer will still be heard
I Believe that someone in the great somewhere
Hears every word
Everytime I hear, a new born baby cry
Or touch a leaf
Or see the sky
Then I know why, I Believe……

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice song from Frankie Laine... I have the mp3...want? hohoho

Linda said...

waaant! oldies brabis tu kan... nda pa, next time cari modern version ckit. ok bagi!

A true story of courage

There was no expression on Teacher James’ face. He distributed the classroom work for us to do. It was Bahasa Melayu class and we get to...