Monday, December 1, 2008

Whenever i think about you, i remember how you'd lived. One solid and strong impression was you are full of love. I remember how you love me... there's no word that can describe you grandma, none but one, LOVE.

I've been missing you since 3 christmas ago, and that was when i started to trust in Jesus, sometimes i went insane and prayed that i can be with you at that moment, but that's not how He wants me to think. But He also wants me to know of who i am today and of u and and of mum.

Grandma, i'm sorry i didn't take good care of u when u were ill. That, i regretted so much but i know u have forgiven me. If i have one more day to be with u here on earth, i would be by ur side and have quality time together. I will take care of u. Grandma, I remember how you love me and I love you too, miss u so much...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sob sob... I'm touched... I'm sure she will understand and she knew you loved her... Your grandma may be gone but she's inside your heart and you should know she's guarding you and wishing you the best...

(((((((********HUGS********)))))))

Linda said...

thank you for the comfort. i love my grandma so much. there are several times when it felt like angels are sending me messages from grandma telling me she loves me...

****HUGS BACK****

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel, and I can just imagine how you felt when you pour all these out in writings.. gut-wrenching feeling.. that was how I felt when I dedicated a post for my late grandpa in last May .. oh how I miss him! At least we're lucky to have felt the love from our grandparents .. and just remember them in our prayers, for that's all we can do now .... :) cheer up! *hugs*

Linda said...

yeah we'r lucky to have felt love from them..i miss her so much.. **huggss**

A true story of courage

There was no expression on Teacher James’ face. He distributed the classroom work for us to do. It was Bahasa Melayu class and we get to...