Friday, September 11, 2009

I have given you the document

That’s what one of my colleagues told me when I asked for a piece of document. She even said that I asked from her many times already and many times also she’d given me. I don’t think I will be that ignorant if she had really given it to me before. I remember asking from her last month but that was a different document.

I guess ‘too many works on one’s plate’ can lead to confusion, stress, memory loss and a very pain in the butt attitude. There was one time i pointed out an error in her document and she said “that is only an error in the numbering, it doesn’t affect the amount of the budget”. No it doesn’t affect the overall amount but if the number is not right, we will not be getting the right allocation at the right time. Let me repeat that, NOT at the right time! Again, if one has too many on his/her plate, fixing a small mistake is not worth their time.. and THAT leads to bigger mistakes.

If one person ran away from you then that person has a problem, but if 10 persons is running away from you then you have a problem. In this case, I’m not the only one who thinks and feels she is a pain, so do my few other colleagues. I hope she will realized that soon cos I think people has been compromising with her all the time. Too long will lead to loneliness…I hope not!

4 comments:

Jess said...

Linda, sickening oh kan people like this? And I feel geram juga, cause since she is your colleague, then she is a civil servant. People like me in the private sector pay a bomb in income tax to fund the salaries of people like her. Adoi. I didn't actually realise this until a civil servant friend and I went together to get our taxes sorted out... gaji hampir sama, and both of us are single, and she paid like less than RM100... and I paid one month salary!!!! arrggggghhhhh... banyak tax break for civil servants... huhu.

Linda said...

that reminds me that i havent even peek into income tax payment...matai lah sa. hehe.

haizz byk jenis perangai di dunia ni. i think mostly personality differences juga...

Man-D said...

Nilah ni gov... ha ha ha... jan juga marah... Sis, u better check ur income tax!

Linda said...

ya i must! I will go on the 18th..

A true story of courage

There was no expression on Teacher James’ face. He distributed the classroom work for us to do. It was Bahasa Melayu class and we get to...