Monday, September 20, 2010

Forgiveness in possible

It's been a loooong time since i last write something here. I should have written regularly but for the last 1 year, writing was not put in my priority list. I should right? I'll try.

So after so long, i'd like to share what i've learned about 'forgiveness', that it is possible. It's kinda cliche isn't it to hear this. That's why they said 'theory is just for the eyes and the ears,  but experience is for the whole of you'. Since i've experienced it, let me just share what i feel. I repeat, share what i feel, not to change your point of view, but to just share mine.

'i'm so loaded with happiness when i finally learned forgiveness. I am not burdened with my vengeance but i feel lighter than before. To ask forgiveness is easier and to forgive is double the happiness in me'

Forgiveness is possible when i have understood that i cannot do it on my own cos i am not designed to do it on my own. I am desgined to partner with God in order to learn it.

2 comments:

Man-D said...

wow... finally ada update ;p yeahhh, u r free only when u learn how to forgive (I know I did long ago) ;p

Linda said...

yes and it's such a beautiful experience...ahaha finally some update ahh

A true story of courage

There was no expression on Teacher James’ face. He distributed the classroom work for us to do. It was Bahasa Melayu class and we get to...