Tuesday, March 11, 2008

20 minutes to go

20 minutes to go to 5....my eyes are tired and my face is oily (ish burok), my stomach is grumbling minta kena isi ayam, that's what im goin to have tonight muahaha! i haven't find any song to minta ajar from my guitar teacher tonite, mmmm....mari aku kurik2 my music punya folder nanti... haynaku *sigh* i'm procrastinating again today, if i dont i have to sit down with not so favourite colleague of mine and discuss about work. But my in-habit of procrastination mind said i must stay in my room and dont discuss today. I really dont like this habit, i must change it. I want to change it. Palan-palan lama-lama jadi bukits kan dik.. oh mel ni blog utk somua org bukan utk my so-called twin only... i was on friendster today and tried to see comments for my photos, but couldn't do so..hampas padi butul. sumting wrong with the website. and i also think that i am not really friendly or try to initiate conversations with some of my colleagues, not that i have anything against them, but i just dont have any topic. It seems that i dont talk if the topics are un-interesting... sometimes i wonder if i'm in my own world or if im too self centred. Or if i think too much. And i also think that my face projects a serious and dont-disturb-me look that people rarely come to my room.... i cant change my face but i can change my thinking... Well3, i am thinking too much nampaknya.... muahhaha!

It's 5pm, can you tell me whether im a good writer with the para i just wrote in 20 minutes... or am i just lame and boring...?

Babai...

3 comments:

melbie said...

orait ba ko tulis.. dan ko pun orait juga ba ... menurut findings para pakar psikologi, yang sia nda ingat mana sia bacala ah, urang² yang byk menggunakan "....." itu titik² yang panjang adalah friendly.. haha .. bukan juga apa ba tu kali, kali durg punya cerita tersangat boring sampai ko malas mau masuk cerita .. nda satu kapra urang bilang .. dan ya, mmg ko sangat byk fikir nampaknya! hohoho

Linda said...

ohh bagus juga pembacaan ko ni Mel B.... tp apa rasional dia? sa rasa dr dulu lg sa gitu yg slalu mls mo masuk crita. smpi lynne pernah tegur sa, dia blang 'sa slalu blur masa urg becerita' jd dia rasa boring sama sa yg 'not there' masa bekumpul ramai2... she just doesnt understand. n sa malas juga mo explain...haha

Linda said...

but that doeasnt mean im not a good fren..aiiiiiii

A true story of courage

There was no expression on Teacher James’ face. He distributed the classroom work for us to do. It was Bahasa Melayu class and we get to...