Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fire...

I was reading a blog by an Australian writer/songwriter this evening, and i got so amazed with the simplicity of her expression of words and feelings. I admire her ability to express her thoughts freely. They really do come from the heart. And i find that it triggered my heart to start to write again. It's been so so long since i last wrote on this page. I haven't written for over a year now. The only time i write is hand-writing on a journal i got as a gift from my friend. I tried to embrace the feelings of hand-writing as many says that 'nothing beats the original', but i just couldn't find the fire cos' hand writing is slow and my own is ugly! It didn't spark the fire in me to continue writing on a regular basis. And just recently my laptop crashed, i burnt the chipset, now i have to get it replaced. The store said it would cost me about RM250 or less or more. I think i'm just going to procrastinate for a while on that.Thank God there is still a desktop in this house.

The other reason i think why i stopped writing for a while is because my thoughts are jumbled up and i find that my line of words do not sync with the next line of words. It's like i want to say so many things in just 1 paragraph. I thought to myself, i better not write anything or i will appear ridiculous. Another setback is the fear of expressing my thoughts and my feelings. That is the major no-no for someone who loves to write! Yes, i find myself in fear of expressing myself in writing! So for over a year i kept quiet and i think i'm killing me softly with it! Lol!

But reading other people expressing their emotions today triggered the fire inside and i braved through this and i followed Nike who always say Just Do It! What Nike should explain is the feelings of freedom when you just do it. But that would be too long of a tagline. Yes just do it just do it and just do it. Worst is others will ridicule you but what they dont know is you have won. Yea i feel like a winner tonite. *Smile*

So, after this im going to get a really nice shower and tuck me in to an early sleep (I deserve that because i've been working OT for 3 days already).

Thank you God who knows most than any human being and thank you again for not 'sodom and gomorrah' us for thinking that we know more than you. In Jesus name Amen!

No comments:

A true story of courage

There was no expression on Teacher James’ face. He distributed the classroom work for us to do. It was Bahasa Melayu class and we get to...